Best in class E-learning solution
- Interactive virtual setup for the online classroom.
- Initiate your students for goal-based learning and assessment programs.
- Publish topic-wise quizzes and study materials online.
- Create different types of rewards and certifications to motivate students
- Presence over all three platforms- Web, Android APP, iOS APP.
- No Screenshots and Screen Recording Over Android.
- Presence over both Android and iOS.
- Point-based strategy
- Score Card Report
- Question Report
- Subject Report
- Analyze yourself
- Solution Report
- Candidate Activity Report
- Status Report
- Faculty Doubt Report
- Test Report
- Monthly Analytics reports
- Test taker satisfaction surveys
- Monitoring test taker to complete the test
- Committed to industry’s accreditation and Compliance
- Free technical support
- Dedicated account manager
- Exam facilitator hotline
- 250+ service and support staff
- LMS & exam delivery integrations
- Robust API
- Collaboration with prominent content providers
- The systematic exam creation process
- Systematic boarding process
- Review and development of integrity policies
- Ongoing training process
- Customized according to the needs
Zoom, Youtube, and Ant-media is the appropriate mode for conducting live classes seamlessly.
You can manage students’ records in excel and CSV format with some terms and conditions.
Yes, on Zoom unlimited teachers can take classes simultaneously, and on Ant media maximum of 2 teachers can take classes.
Yes, the device is restricted and content is in view only with a few interesting features.
Yes it can, it varies according to client requirement.
No, the student cannot upload their assignment back as it is a group-wise assignment.
Laptop, Mobile, and App are suitable platforms.
It depends on the platform for conducting live sessions and storage.
CEO Telecom Sector Skill Council