Online Assessment Tool handles entire human resource activities like posting jobs and attracting new talent for vacant positions in the company. Hiring the right candidate rationalizes the candidate search and hiring process to make it simple for the company to hire new talent. From posting jobs to evaluating resumes and interviewing candidates, the online assessment software automates the entire hiring process by reducing the tedious paperwork and providing a powerful resume as well as finding and hiring the right candidate. There is plenty of information cluttering around on the internet about online assessment platforms.
Online Assessment Platform helps recruiters to identify the job fit candidate for the organization. These assessments speculate on the candidate’s job performance and retain the ability to a great extent. Hence, it is clear that an Online assessment tool screens the candidate and provides a result with data for the particular job role. However, talent acquisition professionals are aware that the conventional interviewing process is biased and offers the limited ability of soft skills.
The fast-growing online assessment is eliminating the biasness and offering more productivity. Online Assessment Tool offers a wide range of behavioral assessment tools like personality tools, online aptitude tests, and logical reasoning, It is a plugin solution for building a future-ready team. It involves upskilling and engaging professionals. It is a cutting-edge technology for the entire recruitment process.
5 Essential Features of the Online Assessment Platform
An online assessment tool is adopted by many organizations because of its efficiency. There are some essential features of the online assessment features which are as follows:
- Remote Proctoring platform: Remote proctoring ensures the credibility and authenticity of the test and its outcomes. Also, it helps in motoring the activity of the candidate. The candidate must have a webcam, mic, and screen sharing installed while giving the test.
- User Management: User management is a crucial aspect of online assessment software. It is helpful for HR professionals to record information about the candidate. This feature permits to use of real-time user data and control of multiple users.
- Track and monitor performance: Tracking and monitoring a candidate’s performance will bring potential to the candidate’s performance. An online assessment permits talent acquisition professionals to access productive reports and review their behavioral abilities. It is offering users access to an efficient platform for analyzing the performance of the candidate.
- Manage applicant’s data: You can add candidates through the admin panel and information about the candidate. Admin can add multiple candidates by importing the excel feature. Through the test panel, candidates can give exams.
- Online marking: Online assessment software is saving a lot of time for exam authorities by securing online marking. It is permitting students to submit assignments and projects on the portal.
Hence, in the coming years, online assessment platforms will boom in the market. According to the research, by 2025 companies will be completely dependent on online assessment software. It is the most trending technology for a smooth hiring process.