What is an online examination?
In today’s time when technology is governing the world then how can we think that something as important as exams can be left untouched by its grace it. Hence, an online exam is a great medium to test the intelligence of a group of people participating from around the world, in regards to a given topic. The online examination system has made it possible for the students to give an exam according to their convenience and availability of time. No distance needs to be covered and no time to be wasted, simply open your device, and there you go.
How to set up an online examination system?
The online examination software is developed with a motto of keeping the online examination system as simplified as possible. Hassle-free and backed with diversified functionality, think exam is a one-stop shop for all your examination requirements, all you need to do is to create an online account with think exam. This will open your world to unlimited features of an online examination system that gives you free will to design your online exam according to your choice and requirements.
How to conduct an online exam?
To conduct an online exam few steps need to be followed, after creating an account with the think exam. First of all the concerned person taking the test should design the question bank according to the requirement of the test for that purpose think the exam has got 7 different variety of question types, be it multiple choice or match following, name it and think exam has got it.
The next step is to share the exam link with your students, through which they can easily sign up for their own accounts and give the exam.
Benefits of the online examination system
Online examination system definitely comes with a lot many benefits like saving papers (saving trees), cutting costs on both the ends (exam takers and students) and saving time, which can be utilized by the students in better preparation for the exam.
Industries that use online examination system
With a target to cover a huge amount of different industries like corporate, government, colleges, institutes, and also international level industries, think exam has been dutifully designed accordingly.
Typical features of an online examination system
The most basic features of online examination system is that it should be able to create an exam. But when it comes to think exam, the software is compiled of 8 high tech features.
- Question Bank: The question bank feature consists of 7 different variety of question types: multiple choice, multiple responses, true-false, match following, fill in the blanks, match matrix, and essay. This gives you the freedom to make your question paper any way you want by using images or complex mathematical equations.
- Candidate management: This feature enables the test maker to assign his students to particular groups and then give the test according to their groups.
- Test creation: User-friendly multiple test settings so that the test maker can be at ease while designing the test.
- Monetize: With this feature, you can put your test papers for selling and earn out of it.
- Test taker panel: With the quality of giving a real-time feel to the test taker, this feature has got a lot of diversified functions like notifying about the active, missed, or upcoming tests, scorecards, and pictorial statistics.
- Reporting system: The most integral part of taking a test is the scores achieved by the students and reporting system takes care of it by giving an in-depth outlook on the marks achieved and the performance of the candidates.
- Security: Providing secure gateways for payment transactions, this feature knows how to achieve the reliability of the clients.
- Mobile app: No need to open your laptop and restrict your movement. Mobile app features support platforms like Android and iOS which can give you access to your think exam account on the go.